Five formulations are regulatory-ready for subcutaneous and intramuscular administration in pigs, and available for your evaluation.
What makes ENABL swine adjuvants unique?
- The polymer carrier stabilizes the emulsion, with release managed using a polymer matrix and by adjusting pH
- The amphipathic lipid component mimics bilaminar membrane characteristics and, in combination with the polymer, provides adhesive features
- The cell-fusion component augments binding to cells
- The membrane-activating agent stimulates cells
- They accommodate unmatched flexibility in delivery (size and adherence), stability and measurable recovery
ENABL swine adjuvants enable:
- in vitro screening
- Similar effectiveness using less antigen
- Ability to recover antigen for product-release assays
- Stimulation of different immune responses
- Different formulations (e.g., DNA, gene vector, subunit, modified-live virus, killed virus)
- Different routes of inoculation
- Protection with a single dose
- Improved stabilization
- A stronger immune response
- Ability to meet product-approval safety and withdrawal requirements
Read an overview of the research supporting our novel swine adjuvants.
ENABL Safety Data Sheet